Home

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quilted alphabet

A while back I found a tutorial for quilted alphabet letters. I LOVED them and thought they would make a fun baby gift for one of my friends who was having a little girl. Well I bought all the stuff and just never got around to making them. I started my quilt so that took up my sewing time. In the end I'm so glad I waited to make them because they were much harder than I anticipated. All of my tricks from quilting helped a lot though! These are small but I found another tutorial for big ones that I plan on making for my little Hutch...hopefully they won't be as difficult!  I also made a camera strap cover but I'm not thrilled with how it came out...I will say that for not having a tutorial or pattern to go by...I did pretty good on it. I'll re-do it the "right" way and post pics soon.



No comments: