Home

Friday, September 3, 2010

4 Months

LOOK WHO IS SITTING UP! Of course he can't hold himself up very long but he sure is working on it. I'm so in love with this little boy and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that he is a Momma's Boy! It's crazy how fast he is growing. I fed him his first real banana yesterday and he LOVED it. He ate every last bit of it!

He has been eating so good from a spoon and I can't wait to introduce him to new foods. My in-laws got me the baby food maker from Williams-Sonoma and I'm chomping at the bits to make some fun meals for him.But I know I need to take it slow.  I have some pictures of Shawn feeding Hutch his oatmeal...and it was a huge mess. I, on the other hand, am pretty good about keeping him pretty clean during meals. :) I will say that he has started grabbing the spoon and pulling it towards his mouth which does make it a little difficult to keep him clean. I'll post those soon.

He has rolled over a few times now! He rolled from his tummy to his back first on Shawn's birthday! I was in the kitchen cleaning when I heard silence...I have learned to check on him when you hear nothing...and he was sound asleep on his tummy. I had laid him on his back...I MISSED THE FIRST TIME HE ROLLED OVER FROM HIS BACK. I called Shawn to tell him and almost cried. I'll admit that I am a cry baby now that I have had Hutch. I get emotional at the silliest things...The Office? Really? That's supposed to be a funny show.

Here are some more of his 4 month pictures that I took the other morning. Enjoy!


His lips crack me up in this one :)



I love the little details of my baby.

No comments: