Home

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Waiting on Daddy and the Livestock show

I've tried to get Hutch ready for daddy each day when he comes home from work. When I know Shawn should be pulling into the drive I open the door and tell Hutch to go look for daddy. He'll crawl over to the door and stand up to look for him. When he finally sees Shawn he will get so excited and start making all sorts of noises...sometimes even cry because he wants Shawn to hold him! I got some pictures of him waiting on his daddy today. *I broke my camera *sigh* so these may not be the most clear pictures...the focus is all messed up. I even broke my new lens that I got not even 6 months ago...*BIG LONG NAPOLEON DYNAMITE SIGH* I might have even hummed a few bars of P Diddy's "I'll be missing you" when I realized what I had done to my beloved lens.
enjoy.



We also took Hutch to his very first Livestock show last weekend. I don't think he thought much of it. It was pretty much over by the time we got there...and it was pretty small. But I did manage to get a few pictures of him and his daddy.



No comments: