Home

Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Month!

This sweet/handsome/charming/spitting image of his daddy little boy is ONE MONTH OLD TODAY!

I could kiss this nose, those lips, those cheeks, and those hands all day long.

I am still in denial that he is ours...

Do those baby blues melt your heart like they do mine?

We truly cannot believe that we have had Hutch for a month now. My mom, Hutch and I went to meet Shawn for lunch today and looked at the clock right at 12:30 pm only to realize that one month ago at that time I was pushing with all my might to bring this little man into the world.

I cringe when I think of the pain that I was in exactly one month ago, but smile at what all that pain brought us.

MMM...why us? I'm not sure why God chose us to be the parents of this seemingly perfect little boy, but I am so very glad that he did :)


Hutch, happy "one month old day". I think you enjoyed your day just as much as mommy and daddy did. You ate lunch with daddy, mommy and Meme. You fit into some really cool tennis shoes. You ate...a lot. You got some sweet lovin' from Meme and Mommy throughout the day. You got to ride around in your carrier and walk outside with daddy when he got home. AND you are now relaxing in the living room watching Dirty Jobs with your daddy...in his arms. I'd say that was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stephanie Hissa said...

Isn't is amazing when you realize what you have created? Hutch is adorable and I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy every minute...they grow up WAY to fast :)