It's been a few weeks since I have updated you on my quilt...probably because it's been a few weeks since I have worked on it. We have been so busy that I haven't had time to do it...but I finally got caught up this weekend! It's almost done!! I was a little scared that my fabrics might be competing with one another...and I'm kind of right. BUT it's all coming together and looks pretty good. I just wish I had a solid or smaller print fabric in there somewhere so that the pattern of the quilt comes out more. I had to get Shawny to "model" it so you could see the actual size. Here is what it looked like before I pieced it all together. I was so excited to get all my blocks done that I had to lay it out on the floor. I have one more border to put on...which I plan on doing tonight. I'll be sure to post those soon. I think we only have 2 more classes to go!