Home

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Family weekend

My mom, sister and Brenden visited this past weekend and we had so much fun! The weather was perfect when they got here on Friday so we went to the park to play. Of course, I had my camera in hand (which I believe I fixed...for now anyways.. YAY). Brenden and Uncle Shawn had lots of fun going down the slides and running all over the place. 

Shawn got "B"(Brenden) to believe that there were alligators living in one of our closets...B wouldn't drop it after that. He kept telling my sister that if she wasn't careful the alligators were going to bite her in the "bobo". It was pretty cute. 

We went to the Wheeler County stock show Saturday morning and saw the pig show. It was pretty neat. I haven't been to a pig show since high school when Shawn showed and am convinced that our children will be doing some sort of showing when they reach the right age. I didn't think I would like it but I caught myself really getting into it. 

After that we just hung out at the house...it started to get pretty cool outside so we didn't have much to do. So, I showed my sister how to do some things in photoshop and here's what we got...












I love B's smile...


No comments: